Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello!

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my new blog! I am really excited to share this time with you! Let me start off by telling you a bit about myself. I am 19 years old, daughter of two wonderful people and a little sister of two amazing brothers. Some of the things I love are Pinterest crafting, reading a good book, planning events, and being around my family. I attended school in the small town I grew up in. That’s right I live in one of those small towns that you really only hear about in books. Even though it has grown up a lot since I was little, it’s still home. I gradated a 13 year senior. What’s that you ask? Well my school district is small enough that we only have one elementary, middle, and high school, so I went to school with about 50 of the same people from K-12! Yes, thirteen years with the same kids! My dad is an associate pastor at a local church, and has been since before I was born. My mom has stayed at home with my brothers and myself all of our growing up years. The one last little bit about me is really important, and I am sure I will talk about it quite a bit. For years I have dreamed about being an event planner for years, and now I am getting ready to leave for school so I can pursue my dream!
                I actually am moving tomorrow to get settled in my apartment before my class starts on Monday. Let me tell you a little bit about the school I am going to. It’s a school that specializes in Hospitality and Airline services. I will be attending for their Hotel, Restaurant, and Event Management course. It is a nine month course that I will be completing in September. I am so excited to begin this new chapter in my life. I took a semester off and didn't start in September so I could save up some money, which was a blessing! That is about all I know about school for now! Be assures that I will be updating you on school often!
                For those of you that followed me from my previous blog, THANK YOU! Not only for being amazing, but also for baring with me through all of my crazy life!
                Well folks, I think that all for now! I promise to write and tell you all about my first days as a student again!
Love you all!
Kate

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Katie!! I can't wait to follow your adventures at college through this blog - what a great idea! Laurie (aka Ms. Hamilton)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie! Have you checked out my new post?

    ReplyDelete