Friday, January 10, 2014

Just me and my Netflix!

Hey everyone!
Sorry it’s been a couple of days since my last post. I started my official classes on Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday were orientation days and getting to know you/ going over the rules. After school I have been going home and doing my homework, but when I get done with my homework all I have been doing is watching Netflix. Wow I feel so lazy lately! My house mates are really cool though, we all just mind our own business and do our own thing. I don’t really know what to say now… I haven’t cooked anything new this week, or done anything really exciting.
                Does anyone have good advice for a college student? Any good stories of things to avoid? Comment! Comment! Tell me!
                Things you can look forward to for next week are NEW RECIPIES! I’m sure to do something silly or have a really great quote form someone. Well, until next time!
Comment!
Love,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment