Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hot Corn Dip, Studying, and Tests.

Hey everyone! These last couple of days have been great! The title says it all, I've been up to nothing but studying, and making hot corn dip. You have to have good study food right? Well I found this recipe on Pinterest and decided I had to make it. Oh my goodness you guys, it was phenomenal! My housemates thought so too! It’s super easy to make and really cheap! Here’s the recipe!
Hot Corn Dip

Ingredients:                               
(2) 11 oz. cans MexiCorn, drained
(2) 4.5 oz cans Green Chiles, drained
2 cups (about 8 oz.) Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
3/4 cups Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 cup Mayonnaise
Fritos Scoops for dipping


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 13x9 casserole dish. Combine MexiCorn, Green Chiles, cheese & mayo in a large mixing bowl. Spread evenly in a casserole dish and bake uncovered for 30 - 40 minutes, or until hot and bubbly around the edges. Serve warm out of the oven with Fritos Scoops.


Let me tell you guys, I didn’t want to go and buy more chips. I already had some blue corn tortilla chips as well as some of my favorites -Juanita’s- and they were super good! I do have to say though, one of the best study foods ever.
                On to the test aspect of my title, I had my very first test of the program to study for. Yay, fun! Well, I don’t really know if fun is the right word to describe studying, but oh well. I think I did OK on my test. I studied pretty hard and felt confident while taking it. I did all of the things that are good for you while you study. I listened to classical music, and didn’t study for long intervals. Are there any other good study techniques that you know or have helped you?!
Comment!
Love,
Kate


2 comments: